Face It. You Don't Look Like This. ---------------------->>>>>
"I don't mean that you aren't sexy and beautiful...but you probably aren't spending a lot of time daydreaming on a swing.
If you have a baby, you could probably use a hand.
Buying a bra is hard enough.
There are all the subtle and not so subtle traumas of being "too big" or "not big enough" and there's that unsettling postpartum body--stretchmarks, bulging tummy, leaky breasts and more. And, the baby!
And the rest makes it impossible.
You have a baby. You have a diaper bag. You are breastfeeding, so in theory, you don't need bottles. In theory. You have a car. You even have a credit card. Let's just say you spend the better part of an hour getting to the mall. You park, put the baby in the stroller, find the store and start to browse the nursing bras. Your baby starts to fuss, then cry.
You know he needs to nurse, and you can do that in the dressing room, but you need the bra.
Do you have this in larger than a Double D?
And the salesgirl says... "No, I am sorry, we don't." and then delivers the punch line that makes you want to cry. "Wow! You are really enormous!"
Then, there's online ordering
Shopping online is like trying to hit a moving target. Bras vary tremendously in size and your breasts are also varying tremendously in size, often from hour to hour. It's not always easy to find bra to fit your ever-changing body!
It's no wonder 70% of women wear the wrong size bra!
Take a quick peek in the mirror:
1. Your bra should fit firmly and comfortably around your body, fastened on the middle adjustment, without digging in.
2. Shoulder straps snug and not cutting in
3. Your breasts should fit within the cup with room for changes in fullness during the day
4. The center front should be reasonably close to your chest wall.
5. Not too tight and not gaping at underarm edges
6. It feels good
7. No red marks when you take it off, pale pink is OK
If you find that does not describe your bra, you can make an appointment to have your fit checked or to try something new.
Ready to try something new? Here's how it works:
1. We talk about what you want and find you a bra
- In the size that feels good. We go from 32 A to 48 L
- In a material and style that looks and feels attractive
- At the price you want to pay. (We're shoppers, too!)
2. We hold your baby, if you want, so you can relax and take your time. And you can take nursing breaks.
3. You have complete privacy in a private dressing room that locks.
We run back and forth with bras until you find the bra you love and are COMPLETELY HAPPY. You don't have to be measured (but we do recommend it because it saves time.) We will get you the right fit and we'll do it without seeing you undressed. (Phew.)
You can drop in and we will make every attempt to fit you but we prefer that you make an appointment so we can give you our full attention.