For hundreds of years, Baltic amber has been a traditional remedy and curative for many ailments and discomforts.
Baltic amber is a natural product - it does not come from a dye lot! Every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from necklace-to-necklace is not unusual.
- Proper fit is important. They are to be close fitting and worn next to the skin. Please remove the baltic amber necklace if you are not supervising your baby or child to prevent accidental strangulation.
- These necklaces are not to be chewed on. If you want a chew necklace, look for our wood or silicone teething necklaces.
Measure your baby or child's neck. The string or tape measure should not be so loose that it slips over the child's chin and it should be loose enough that several fingers can be slipped underneath it.
Necklaces may be up to 1" larger than the measurement given because they are handmade and the beads vary in size. If you are unsure which size, give the desired length in the comments at checkout. We will measure the necklaces to find one that is closest to that size, in the color you select.
- If you are local, you are welcome to bring your child and try them on. Use the "Pay at Pickup" option.
- If you are unhappy with the fit, return it and we will ship a better fitting necklace for no charge and refund your return shipping fee.
- If you see a color listed "Not in Stock", please call the store at 845-255-0624 or email through our contact form to special order it.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh