Why rent a breast pump?
Renting a highly efficient Ameda Elite breast pump (the same pump many hospitals use) offers a host of benefits:
- Allows you to provide breast milk when baby is unable to feed at the breast
- Helps simulate lactation and maintain milk supply
- Allows most women to make more milk in less time with greater comfort
Whether your pump has you in tears...Or, you just like using the very best...
It's especially effective when pumping for:
- premature babies
- "failure to thrive" diagnoses
- low milk supply
- mother-baby separations such as employment or hospitalization
- short term needs when traveling or between personal pumps
The Ameda Elite Pump will empty both breasts in about 15 minutes and is very effective at increasing milk supply and relieving engorgement.
- Ameda Elite Pumps have 2 dials so you can individually control suction and speed settings. This allows an optimal level of suction and cycle speed so you are comfortable and successful when using a breast pump. These controls allow you to trigger multiple milk ejections during pumping which means shorter time at the pump and more milk pumped.
- The Elite is the only breast pump offering a full range of suction levels between 0 and 250 mmHg, and a full range of speeds between 30 - 60 cycles per minute, enabling you to relax and pump more milk than with personal use pumps. Suction can be set lower than with personal use pumps which is vital if you have tender or damaged nipples.
- The Ameda Elite Hospital grade breast pump is approved and tracked by the FDA for multi-person use unlike personal use pumps such as the "Medela Pump in Style" and the "Ameda Purely Yours" which are SINGLE-USER ONLY pumps.
- Each pump is cleaned and sanitized after each user. All HygieniKits come in sterile packs.
All parts and accessories are BPA free and compatible with all other Ameda pumps. This pump uses the Ameda HygieniKit. If you have one, you do not need to purchase another one.
You can pick up the pump at our store, have it delivered it to you for free in New Paltz or ship it anywhere in the United States for $15.
Pump rental is open 7 days a week for your convenience. It's an easy drive from Woodstock, Ellenville, Kingston, Saugerties, Rhinebeck, Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Beacon, Newburgh and Middletown, NY.
To rent a pump, click here. For 24/7 rental, service or questions, call or text Donna Bruschi, IBCLC at (845) 750-4402.
Be sure to leave a message or text, if you don't get a response.
Read about the Affordable Care Act and coverage for breast pump rentals