This private session is for parents and caregivers who want to learn how to use a baby carrier. It is a virtual consultation using secure video conferencing.
This 30 minute class is $30 per family.
Once payment is received, you will receive an email and you can schedule a time that works for you. Refunds will be made up to 2 days in advance of the appointment. All other cancellations will receive store credit.
• How to prepare yourself for baby wearing.
• When skin to skin contact is needed.
• What a good carrier is and how to know.
• Postpartum bonding is important for Partners and Grandparents. They are welcome to attend.
In addition, you may have questions about:
• All the different kinds of carriers
• Buying a baby carrier and when to start using it.
• What to do if your carrier is uncomfortable.
This class is taught by Donna Bruschi, IBCLC, an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, La Leche League Leader and owner of New Baby New Paltz. She used baby carriers with her 3 children, including twins.
For questions, please call/text Donna at (845) 750-4402
This 1/2 hour class is $30 per family.
Payment is required to register. Refunds will be made until 2 days in advance. All other cancellations will receive store credit, or a make-up class.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh