What's better than a dinosaur? A dino-car with a rumbly tummy!
BeginAgain - Nubble Rumbler Dino, Help Promote Imagination and Active Play, Green (For Kids 18 Months and Up)
- TACTILE TODDLER FUN: The Nubble Rumbler Dino from BeginAgain is made for sustainably sourced wood and features a tactile natural rubber ball as a tummy for this cute little dino! This fabulous product helps to encourage tactile stimulation and fine motor skill development in your tiny tot!
- FOR ACTIVE PLAY: The Nubble Rumbler Dino push toy is perfect for developing large motor and grasping skills, and also gets kids engaged in active playing and movement by pushing, pulling and scooting this fantastic toy around!
- ECO-FRIENDLY TOYS: At BeginAgain Toys, all of the products are designed with the environment in mind. Wood is sustainably harvested from Rubber Trees to make all of the wooden pieces and playsets, while the sap of the tree is converted into the natural rubber bath toys. Any products that contain plastic have been created using recycled plastics as well as bioplastics made from sugar, wheat and corn. BeginAgain is working towards a greener world one toy at a time!
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT: Whether you've got a little one in your life, or need an excellent birthday or baby shower gift, BeginAgain is here to help! With toys that help promote fine motor skills and puzzles that help improve cognitive functions, BeginAgain has something for every child no matter the age or the occasion!
- WELL BALANCED PLAY: Benjamin Barlowe was an early 20th-century inventor from Fort Collins, Colorado. He believed that for children to develop properly, they required a balanced approach and needed to incorporate 5 fundamental types of activity into their play; The Artist, Writer, Inventor, Sportster, and Hero. Today, BeginAgain toys are all modeled after these principles and promote well-balanced development of the whole child!
Made from eco-friendly rubber wood with non-toxic, child-safe color stains Recommended for ages 18 mo +
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh