100% Authentic Baltic Amber - Guaranteed!
Inspired By Finn necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Their amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
Quality Assurance Program, Certificates of Authenticity, Money-back Guarantee.
For hundreds of years, Baltic amber has been a traditional remedy for many ailments and discomforts.
As a natural product, every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from piece-to-piece is not unusual.
About this Anklet
- Available in 2 sizes. The longer size is a true necklace alternative for young children with a whopping 10" of amber!
- The adjustable feature means it is not quickly outgrown by kids! The longer size fits people of all ages. No worries that the size you buy may end up being too big or too small.
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads. (Commonly referred to as "raw" amber. A misperception about raw amber.) May contain imperfections not found in polished beads.
- Rose Quartz (pale pink stone) is a stone of pure love. It nurtures the heart and calms the emotions. We use only high-quality grade "A" or better, undyed, untreated gemstones for maximum benefit.
- Bead size ranges from 1/8 - 3/16". Largest beads may be the size of a pea, with most beads being smaller than a pea.
- To adjust size, fasten clasps in between any two beads.
- .925 sterling silver clasps and findings.
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
- Wear and Care
- Information about different clasp options and jewelry types
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) & CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- Not meant to be chewed on! Amber is soft and can break if chewed on. A necklace missing many beads can be a hazard.
Children must be supervised when wearing jewelry. Remove when the child sleeps.
Anklets are adjustable and may be up to 1" larger than the measurement given because they are handmade and the beads vary in size. If you are unsure which size, give the desired length in the comments at checkout. We will measure the anklets to find one that is closest to that size, in the color you select.
- If you live in the Hudson Valley, you are welcome to bring your child and try them on. Use the "Pay at Pickup" option.
- If you are unhappy with the fit, return it and we will ship a better fitting anklet at no charge and refund your return shipping fee.
- If you see a color listed "Not in Stock", please call the store at 845-255-0624 or email through our contact form to special order it.